Meet Peter Kernan
As a NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Property Law, Peter provides expert advice and assistance in a broad range of complex property transactions, including residential and commercial conveyancing. He has a particularly strong level of expertise in off-the-plan development work for vendors and purchasers and has handled the conveyancing for numerous large-scale residential subdivisions as well as ski lodges in the NSW snowfields.
Having lived on the Central Coast for most of his life, Peter strongly believes in giving back to the local community. He acts as honorary solicitor for various local sporting and community organisations, including Wamberal Surf Life Saving Club, Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club and Terrigal Trojans Rugby Club. He has also held numerous positions on school and club committees in the local area and is a board member of Central Coast Disability Options, a not-for-profit organisation that provides support services for young people living with a disability. In 2021 Peter was appointed by Racing NSW as an independent board member of Gosford Race Club.
Peter has practised law on the Central Coast since 1989. As a lawyer renowned not only for his expertise but also for his community values and professional, yet warm and friendly manner with clients, we were thrilled to have him join us in July 2018. Peter is the team leader of Property Law team and assists client in Estate Planning and Estate Administration.
Areas of Specialisation
- Residential, Industrial and Commercial Conveyancing.
- Creating Contracts and Strata Management Documents for Multi Level Retail/Residential Developments.
- Large Scale Residential Subdivisions.
- Retail and Commercial Leases.
- Put and Call Option Agreements.
- Joint Venture Agreements.
- Partition Agreements.
- Shareholder and Share Sale Agreements.
- Loan and Finance documentation.
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection.
- Testamentary Trusts.
- Bachelor of Laws, Sydney University.
- NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist, Property Law.
- NSW Law Society.
- Central Coast Law Society.
- Board member, Central Coast Disability Options Limited.
- Independent Director, Gosford Race Club.