Meet Peter Kernan
As a NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Property Law, Peter provides expert advice and assistance in a broad range of complex property transactions, including residential and commercial conveyancing. He has a particularly strong level of expertise in off-the-plan development work for vendors and purchasers and has handled the conveyancing for numerous large-scale residential subdivisions as well as ski lodges in the NSW snowfields.
Having lived on the Central Coast for most of his life, Peter strongly believes in giving back to the local community. He acts as honorary solicitor for various local sporting and community organisations, including Wamberal Surf Life Saving Club, Terrigal Junior Rugby League Football Club, Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club and Terrigal Trojans Rugby Club. He has also held numerous positions on school and club committees in the local area and is a board member of Central Coast Disability Options, a not-for-profit organisation that provides support services for young people living with a disability.
Peter has practised law on the Central Coast since 1989. As a lawyer renowned not only for his expertise but also for his community values and professional, yet warm and friendly manner with clients, we were thrilled to have him join us in July 2018. Peter is the team leader of Property Law team and assists client in Estate Planning and Estate Administration.
Areas of Specialisation
- Estate Planning and Asset Protection
- Business Structures
- Superannuation Strategies
- Testamentary Trusts
- Retail and Commercial Leases
- Put and Call Option Agreements
- Shareholder and Share Sale Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Leases and Development of Ski Lodges in Kosciusko National Park
- Large Scale Residential Subdivisions
- Creating Contracts and Strata Management Documents for Multi Level Retail/Residential Developments
- Land and Environment Court Matters.
- NSW Law Society
- Central Coast Law Society
- Board member, Central Coast Disability Options