Unhappy with a result?

Having a drivers licence on the Central Coast is essential. If you have been issued with a suspension notice, you need to speak with one of our team as soon as possible to discuss your options to appeal the decision.

In the event you have been convicted of a criminal offence and are unhappy with the result, we can advise you on your appeal rights, assess the merit, and represent you on the appeal.

Contact Aubrey Brown Lawyers and ask to speak to a member of our Criminal Law team.

Our team of specialist staff are ready to help.