Traffice Offence Lawyers
We can assist with any of your Criminal Law matters including:
We’d love to hear from you…
Have you been caught speeding, DUI or committing another traffic offence on the Central Coast?
Traffic offences fall under a highly complex area of the law. There are many ways you can incur a traffic offence notice or lose your licence, including being caught for:
- Speeding (either by police radar or a speed camera)
- Using a mobile phone while driving
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Failing to wear a seatbelt
- Drunk driving (driving under the influence of alcohol)
- Drug driving (driving under the influence of a prohibited substance)
- Reckless or negligent driving
- Driving while suspended or disqualified
Not only is it possible to lose your licence, which impacts your family and could jeopardise your job, you may even incur a criminal conviction for certain traffic offences.
We have offices in Tuggerah and Erina and can represent you to the highest level at Court for your traffic offence. Our Criminal Law specialists know the court system, have extensive experience with the local Magistrates, and attend Court regularly.
If you have been charged with a traffic offence, we know how to achieve the best possible outcome for you. Contact Aubrey Brown Lawyers and ask to speak to a member of our Criminal Law team.