Meet Maria Nguyen
A passion for helping people saw Maria initially volunteer at the Law Society of New South Wales’ pro bono scheme before completing her studies and gaining admission to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2016.
Maria is known for her attention to detail and problem-solving skills and enjoys assisting clients with their property and employment law needs from beginning to end.
Away from work, Maria enjoys spending time with family and friends and running around on the netball court.
Maria is a solutions focused lawyer who is motivated by assisting clients achieve their desired outcome. Having gained experience in property, commercial and employment law with a boutique firm in Sydney, Maria joins Aubrey Brown in their property and employment law team.
Areas of Specialisation
- Residential purchases and sales in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria
- Property law
- Employment law
- Bachelor of International and Global Studies
- Juris Doctor
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Law Society of NSW
- Central Coast Law Society
- City of Sydney Law Society