Meet Fiona Wicks
Fiona now practises exclusively in Wills and Probate. Her experience in Guardianship matters and other related areas of law means Fiona is skilled at considering all aspects of a matter, ensuring she achieves the best possible outcome for her clients.
Caring and empathetic by nature, Fiona has a passion for advocating for individuals with a disability. She has worked as a disability support worker and disability advocate for many years.
Admitted as a Lawyer in 2004 after completing a Diploma in Law and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Fiona is valued member of our Estate Planning Team. She has extensive experience working with clients from a range of backgrounds and has represented clients at the Guardianship Tribunal, Consumer Trade and Tenancy Tribunal, Administrative Appeals Tribunal and within Human Rights and Anti-Discrimination jurisdictions.
Areas of Specialisation
- Wills and Probate Law
- Appointments of Enduring Guardian
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Estate Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Law Society of NSW
- People with Disability Australia (PWDA)
- Australian Disability Service Users Union (ADSUU)
- Advocacy for Inclusion (Canberra)