Meet Anna Cruckshank
Anna’s career with the firm began in 1990 when she worked full time while completing her legal studies.
Anna was admitted as a lawyer in 1994 at the age of just 22. She gained experience in a broad range of legal areas for her own client base and discovered a passion for Commercial Law. She became the youngest ever partner of the firm in 2001 and was unanimously elected to take on the role of Managing Director in 2011.
Anna delivers effective, personalised advice and is highly skilled at meeting the demanding timeframes commonly required to achieve her clients’ outcomes. She works closely with clients from a range of industries, including pharmaceutical, medical, registered clubs, construction, childcare, hospitality and wineries/vineyards.
In 2019 Anna attained the prestigious qualification of Accredited Specialist Business Law. She is also an Accredited Company Director with the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Anna currently holds Committee and Board positions with UDIA, Gosford Erina Business Chamber and Regional Development Australia.
A strong advocate for supporting the local community in which she has lived all her life, Anna ensures the firm remains as active as it has always been in the support and sponsorship of various local groups and organisations. On a personal level, she is an honorary Director of the Stan Ralph Foundation, a trust which administers funding for the support of local indigenous children, and a Director of the Gulang Trust.
Anna is our Managing Director and is an Accredited Specialist in Business Law. She is a highly respected lawyer on the Central Coast, in the Hunter and nationally, who has built up an impressive portfolio of high profile clients in the commercial and property development sectors.
Areas of Specialisation
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Loans
- Company Transactions and Governance
- General Commercial Agreements, including:
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholders Agreements
- Trust Deeds
- Property Development
- Sale and Purchase of Commercial and Industrial Property
- Insolvency and Corporate Restructure
- Hotels and Registered Clubs
- Diploma of Law (SAB)
- Accredited Specialist Business Law
- Accredited Company Director (GAICD)
- Post Graduate Insolvency & Corporate Restructure
- Accredited Mediator
- Accredited Collaborative Lawyer
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Central Coast Law Society
- Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA)
- Central Coast UDIA (secretary)
- Gosford Erina Business Chamber (Vice President)
- Regional Development Australia Central Coast (Director)