Meet Tanya Pendleton
Residential property is not all that Tanya is proficient at handling. She also possesses significant Commercial Law experience including Put and Call Options, mortgage work, leasing and conveyancing..
When not at work, Tanya loves relaxing whilst spending time with family and friends.
Tanya has been working in the property industry as both a paralegal and Licenced Conveyancer for over 15 years. Tanya has worked in the residential property sector including acting for vendors and purchasers in off-the plan matters and water access licence. As well as looking after her own clients, Tanya manages all aspects of the conveyancing process from beginning to end.
Areas of Specialisation
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Carriage of Conveyancing Files
- Liaising with Agents and Brokers
- Sales and Purchases
- Settling Terms of Contracts
- Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing (2004)
- Accredited Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC) – Licence No 1527536
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers, NSW Division