Meet Rebecca Campbell
Rebecca has a wealth of experience in all types of civil and commercial litigation including injunctive proceedings, complex property matters, and commercial contract disputes.
Outside of work Rebecca enjoys running, cycling and swimming.
Rebecca read Law at the University of the West Of England and went to Law School in London. Rebecca practised as a Barrister and a Solicitor in England before moving to New South Wales.
Areas of Specialisation
- Civil and Commercial litigation including:
- Property disputes
- Contract disputes
- Landlord and tenant claims
- Personal injury claims
- Consumer disputes
- Building disputes
- Negligence claims
- Intentional tort cases.
- Honours Law Degree (UK)
- Bar Vocational Course (UK)
- Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (UK)
- Law Society of England and Wales