Meet Michelle Bromfield
Michelle thrives on assisting clients with the various obstacles of life and is passionate about advocating for clients in their times of need.
Away from work Michelle enjoys the finer things in life; spending time with family, socialising with friends and holidaying.
Michelle has 13 years experience in law throughout various practice areas (conveyancing, commercial law, estate planning, estate administration and family law) and has come to specialise in estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation after completing her Bachelor of Law and Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in 2018.
Areas of Specialisation
- Wills and Probate
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Family Provision Applications under the Succession Act
- Advance Healthcare Directives
- Appointments of Enduring Guardians
- Macquarie University – Bachelor of Law
- College of Law – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
Macquarie University – Conveyancing Law and Practice
- TAFE NSW – Diploma of Business
Supreme Court of New South Wales
Law Society of New South Wales
Central Coast Law Society
NSW Young Lawyers