Meet Michelle Aitken
Commencing work with the Commercial and Conveyancing teams, Michelle gained significant experience in both areas and cemented a desire to specialise in Commercial Litigation. She now practises exclusively in Commercial Litigation, working with our Litigation team.
Away from work, Michelle enjoys dancing and spending time outdoors in the beautiful region she feels privileged to call home.
Michelle joined our firm shortly after being admitted to practice as a lawyer in December 2012.
Areas of Specialisation
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial transactions
- Shareholder agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Personal Property Security Register advice and agreements
- Contract reviews and advice
- Insolvency advice
- Privacy advice
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- High Court of Australia
- Law Society of NSW
- Central Coast Law Society NSW