Aubrey Brown Lawyers is the leading law firm on the Central Coast. We offer high level legal advice and services to a range of personal and business clients from our offices located at Tuggerah and Erina.
Our lawyers work in specialised teams, under the guidance and supervision of highly experienced team leaders.
We are growing, and now have an opportunity for a graduate lawyer to join our Commercial Law Team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of commercial transaction work, including business sales and purchases, share sales, commercial property work (including property development), finance and structuring.
What we offer
Aubrey Brown Lawyers offers the opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly, team based environment. The successful candidate will be mentored by senior lawyers, work with high quality clients and enjoy a variety of work, enabling them to develop a strong skill set in commercial law.
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate:
- Will be a graduate lawyer who has completed their PLT and holds a current practicing certificate;
- Has strong academic results;
- Has experience working in a law firm;
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Has a strong work ethic, and attention to detail;
- Wants to contribute to the development of our practice, and engage with our local community;
- Is interested in commercial law; and
- Is looking for a long term career on the Central Coast.
Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Please forward your resume, academic transcript and a short covering letter to email@example.com by 19 July 2019.