Have you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful act?
If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful act you may be entitled to compensation. That injury could be physical, emotional or psychological.
Aubrey Brown’s Litigation Law specialists have been helping locals on the Central Coast seeking compensation for a personal injury for decades.
Examples of personal injury claims we have helped clients with include:
- Medical negligence claims, such as an injury sustained at the hands of a medical professional
- Public liability claims, such as an injury incurred at a public event like a concert
- Motor vehicle accidents, including cars, motorbikes, trains and boats
- Accidents incurred on private or public property
- Professional negligence, such as an injury incurred due to poor workmanship
- Victims’ compensation claims made by family members who have been disadvantaged as a result of the injury sustained by the victim
If you or your family have suffered due to someone else’s wrongdoing or negligence, contact Aubrey Brown Lawyers, your Litigation Law experts, today.